OhioMeansJobs Centers are designed to help job seekers find and maintain employment.
Services are free and include:
- Computers, faxes and phones to aid job search
- Training in beginning computer use
- Tools to create a resume and prepare for job interviews
- Career exploration
- Facts on occupations in demand and wage statistics
- Information on obtaining a High School Equivalency (HSE) or remediation in Reading, Math and English
- Tips on funding for school
- Referrals for transportation assistance, child care, housing, utility bills, etc.
OhioMeansJobs Trumbull, Mahoning and Columbiana Counties is committed to making our resources available to the universal customer. If you require accommodations in order to utilize our services, please contact the center you plan to visit to see how your individual needs can be met.
|If you are considering starting your own business, here are some things you might want to consider:
- What is your product/service you are offering?
- What are your costs going to be to get started?
- How will you fund operational costs until you start generating revenue?
- When will you get paid for your product/service?
- Who is the competition? How are they pricing their products and services?
- How do you plan to market your product/service?
- Can you take the risk?
- How will you finance the costs - loans, investments?